As we move into the future, electricity will continue to emerge as the energy source capable of responding to two major global challenges:
- Growing demand for energy due to two main trends: The first is strong worldwide population growth*1; the second is the increasing penetration of technology and the devices and services it enables, from IoT and artificial intelligence to electric vehicles and smart cities. And, as the economy becomes more digital, the number of data centers will continue to increase, creating even more demand.
- The urgent need to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions, most notably by moving to carbon-free energy production. Shifting away from fossil-fuel-driven power plants to hydro, solar, and wind power will help stem global warming and position countries to meet their Paris Agreement targets*2.
In a world where available, reliable, renewable, carbon-free energy will come mainly in the form of electricity, Sediver is the partner of choice of electric utilities and grid infrastructure contractors.
Because we support the energy transition by enabling a reliable and sustainable electricity supply, we have a solution for all your electrical infrastructure project and you can count on us for support throughout your line’s lifecycle.
*1 According to UN estimates, the global population will have expanded from 7.8 billion to 10 billion between 2020 and 2050.
*2 The Paris Agreement, a legally-binding international treaty adopted by 196 signatories at COP 21 in Paris in December 2015, aims at limiting global warming to 2°C over pre-industrial levels.
Our new interactive company Overview
To present you our commitment, our products, our services and what is Sediver today and in the future, we have created this new kind of presentation.
You will have the possibility to learn more about Sediver by flipping through an interactive document.
How to use this document
- This document is interactive.
- Use your mouse or keyboard to turn the pages or go back at any time.
- You can also click right on the topic that interests you from the table of contents, the first page of each section, or the progress bar at the bottom of each page.
- On some pages, additional information you won’t want to miss will be displayed in pop-up windows.
- Don’t forget to close the pop-ups by clicking on the “X” when you are done.
- And you can go back to the beginning of the document by clicking on the home icon in the lower right-hand corner at any time.
The information collected through this form are processed by SEDIVER, a simplified joint stock company, registered with the Nanterre Trade and Company register under number 542035761 and whose headquarter is located 7/9 allée de l’Arche 92400 Courbevoie for the purpose of allowing the download of our whitepaper documents and to send you information about our group’s companies and products. The legal basis for these processing activities is our legitimate interest to know who access and download our resources and to send them direct communication.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required information. Should you fail to give this required information, you will not be able to download our whitepaper documents.
You have a right of access, rectification, erasure and limitation with regard to the processing of your personal data as well as the right to define guidelines regarding what happens to your data after your death and the right of portability of your personal data, to the extent applicable under local legislation. You also have a right to object to the receipt of marketing communication by ticking the dedicated box of this form, and at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link placed in all our marketing communications.