Sediver’s experts provide world-class support covering every stage of line design and operation:
- Selecting best solutions, optimizing insulator configuration, providing accurate in-service diagnostics
- Field and lab assessments on insulators, thanks to our worldwide network of labs
- Aging and pollution assessments in all conditions
- Customized insulator solutions
- Dedicated quality programs
- Training courses and joint research programs adressing line design or performance issues
The information collected through this form are processed by SEDIVER, a simplified joint stock company, registered with the Nanterre Trade and Company register under number 542035761 and whose headquarter is located 7/9 allée de l’Arche 92400 Courbevoie for the purpose of allowing the download of our whitepaper documents and to send you information about our group’s companies and products. The legal basis for these processing activities is our legitimate interest to know who access and download our resources and to send them direct communication.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required information. Should you fail to give this required information, you will not be able to download our whitepaper documents.
You have a right of access, rectification, erasure and limitation with regard to the processing of your personal data as well as the right to define guidelines regarding what happens to your data after your death and the right of portability of your personal data, to the extent applicable under local legislation. You also have a right to object to the receipt of marketing communication by ticking the dedicated box of this form, and at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link placed in all our marketing communications.